Our privacy promise
We will never give out or sell your contact details to any third parties, nor will we use it to contact you, except in direct response to a request from you. We despise spam too!
We now have to advise you that our wesbite stores cookies to enable it to work. They contain no user identifiable information, at least not from us, and can be destroyed by clearing your cookie cache.
We assume you accept the cookies our website sets as they are not used to track you but our website also uses code from Twitter (social media) and sometimes Google (Analytics) which can also create cookies.
- To disable Twitter cookies, please set the ‘Do Not Track’ option in your browsers’ preferences. (We ask Twitter not to track you by setting the Twitter ‘Do Not Track’ flag). If you cannot set the ‘Do Not Track’ option in your browsers’ preferences, either get a more modern secure browser or use one of the other privacy options below.
- We already anonymise any data sent to Google by default, but to disable Google’s Analytics completely you can install a plugin for your browser from Google or use one of the more comprehensive options listed below. We do not always use Google analytics.
Other privacy options
- Browser Plugins: There are also independent browser plug-ins that aim to block wider attempts to track you. Abine’s Do Not Track Plus is a leading free example. Alternatives include Ghostery but there are others.
- Private Browsing: If you want to go a stage further and your browser supports it then also set the ‘Private Browsing’ option in your browser preferences.
- You can test out your ‘Do Not Track’ settings by visiting the ‘Do Not Track’ website.